Shipping & Pickup
At this time, we only ship within the Ottawa-Gatineau area. If you enter an address outside of our delivery area, we will unfortunately have to cancel your order.
For orders received Thursday after 2pm-Sunday, we will process and ship your order Monday or Tuesday for next day delivery. For orders received Monday-Thursday by 12pm, we will process your orders within 24-48 hours for next day delivery.
Please ensure that someone will be available to receive the delivery of your order. As many of our products are perishable, we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays/issues if someone is not home to receive the goods.
The standard delivery fee is $15. Should we need to adjust this for any reason, due to heavy weight or fragility, we will contact you before your order is shipped.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes. Please ensure that you provide us with a physical address where someone will be available to receive the package.
No Signature Required
As a health and safety measure, to help protect against COVID-19, parcels will not require a signature upon delivery.
- Place your order via our online store at http://bagelshop.store.
- No news is good news! Unless you hear otherwise from us, your order will be ready at the date and time that you have selected. There will be no same-day pickups.
- When you come to the Bagelshop to get your items, you will need to make your way to our parking lot, which is in the back of the building.
- If you are coming by car, please drive down Ross Avenue (which intersects with Wellington West), and drive into the alleyway heading east behind the building that faces onto Wellington West. There will be a sign telling you where to turn
- Continue driving along the alleyway until you find yourself in the rear of the Bagelshop, which looks like this:
- Find one of the two assigned parking spots, which are near the red awnings. Roll down your window and let our staff (who will be outside ready to greet you) know your order number. Open your trunk. Please do not get out of your vehicle.
- Once our staff have placed your order in your trunk, please make your way out of the parking lot via Grange Avenue.
- For walk-ups, please walk into the back-parking lot and line up in an orderly fashion, six feet apart. Please only send one person to pick up your order. There will be a barrier with a table at the end. Do not proceed beyond the table. Let the next available staff member know your order number, and we will get it for you ASAP. Please note that if it is raining, you'll want to bring an umbrella, as we don't have any form of roof or temporary shelter to keep you dry.