Delivery & Pickup
At this time, due to the increased temperature outside, we can only deliver to K1Y, K1Z, and K2A postal codes. If you enter an address outside of our delivery area, we will not be able to process your order unless you select parking lot pick-up.
For orders received Saturday after 4pm to Tuesday before 4pm, we will process and deliver your order on Wednesday. All orders received before 4pm on Tuesday through Saturday, will be processed and delivered the next day, unless specified by the app. We will deliver your package between 9am-4pm Wednesday to Sunday. Our driver will send out a notice before he arrives and will ring your doorbell when he drops off the package.
Please ensure that someone will be available to receive the delivery of your order. As many of our products are perishable, we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays/issues if someone is not home to receive the goods.
The standard delivery fee is $10.
We are unable to deliver to PO boxes. Please ensure that you provide us with a physical address where someone will be available to receive the package.
No Signature Required
As a health and safety measure, to help protect against COVID-19, parcels will not require a signature upon delivery.
- Place your order via our online store at www.ottawabagelshop.com.
- No news is good news! Unless you hear otherwise from us, your order will be ready at the date and time that you have selected. There will be no same-day pickups.
- When you come to the Bagelshop to get your items, you will need to make your way to our parking lot, which is in the back of the building.
- If you are coming by car, please drive down Ross Avenue (which intersects with Wellington West), and drive into the alleyway heading east behind the building that faces onto Wellington West.
- Continue driving along the alleyway until you find yourself in the rear of the Bagelshop, which looks like this:
- Find one of the two assigned parking spots, which are near the red awnings. Please call 613-722-3161, or ring the doorbell and one our team members will be there to help you.
- Once our staff have placed your order in your trunk, please make your way out of the parking lot via Grange Avenue.
- For walk-ups, please walk into the back-parking lot and line up in an orderly fashion, six feet apart. Please only send one person to pick up your order. There will be a barrier with a table at the end. Do not proceed beyond the table. Let the next available staff member know your order number, and we will get it for you ASAP. Please note that if it is raining, you'll want to bring an umbrella, as we don't have any form of roof or temporary shelter to keep you dry.